Tuesday 26 November 2013

Life is a road towards........

Writing about the good things that have happened to you in your life is something kind of awkward. We don't usually sit down just to think about the roads your life has taken. Maybe it's because we're not really used to think about our lives like a gift, maybe we just don't remember every day the miracle of being alive. I like to think my life has  been great, just amazing, maybe weird if you think of what's common, but it has definitely been good. One good thing that has happened to me could be my family, because I have a lot of brothers (3 brothers and 2 sisters), so I was never alone and it's cool to think that when we get old we'll have each other around to make us company and remember all the things we used to do when we were younger. Also, I always think I'm very lucky because I have great friends, they really are like my sisters. So, I think one good thing that has happened to me is that I have plenty of good memories, with my family and friends, and I really appreciate that. 
But, life isn't always so nice, there are always some dark and sad moments. I believe that everything occurs for a reason, maybe to make you stronger or to teach you a lesson. That's why I like to believe that nothing really wrong has happened to me, I mean I have everything to be happy and to appreciate my life. Of course I had some sad moments, but I can't look at those like something bad or wrong, because I've learned so much about them. 
Maybe one achievement that I have made this year could be that I became more independent, at least from how it was some years ago. My mom is really overprotective, so it is kind of an achievement. For the rest of this year, I just want to focus on having good grades, and I hope the semester ends very quickly. 
This year I've been thinking more about the road I chose. I haven't reached a conclusion, I'm still giving it second thoughts and so, but I think I'll might be close to it, to finally know where I'm heading towards to. I believe the way you see life marks in the end the road you chose. 

3 comments:

  1. I agree totally with you, that's so true!!!!!

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm completely agree with you!! When you have bad moments, just beat it and then sing Kelly Clarkson song "Stronger" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is true completely! C:

    ReplyDelete