Tuesday 3 December 2013

English Language Challenges.

This english course was very out of the normal, speaking of regular courses. Maybe becuase it’s the first time I take this kind of course in university, in my first year of university. It wasn’t boring, but the schedule wasn’t the best one: on Tuesday’s afternoon, and mostly because it was in the second semester and everything went so quickly that we barely had time to think. But I liked, on general.
 I actually liked using blogs as part of the course, it was something new, that I didn’t have the chance to do before. This way of evaluating the students is new for me, and I really think it’s a very good way of evaluating what we know and what we learned through this course.
I think I need to improve my English, especially in those aspects refered to speaking and getting to use some power vocabulary, not so basic. Maybe the best way to do this will be reading more in english, watching TV programs in english, and obviously speaking more.

Now that this English class is ending, I think maybe the best way to continue learning and not losing what I already know would be speaking more, with anyone that speaks english. In university now we have to read a lot of papers in english, so I’ll be still using it in my daily life. Also, I watch a lot of TV series in english, even though right now I can’t watch them, first I need to finish the semester with dignity. But apart from that I’m not using english that much, I don’t usually speak it out loud, but I don’t know if listening to music in english counts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment